Best Loan Solutions Online at Cash Mart
0.8 - 3.5%
1 week - 1 month
Min. monthly income
No hard requirements
Get To Know Cashmart Philippines
CashMart Philippines is one of the leading online lending companies in the country that provides loan solutions for those who need to urgently bridge a financial gap.
CashMart reviews are generally positive, with clients stating that they are happy about the company’s quick response time, transparency, and reasonable interest rates. Before you submit your loan application, the CashMart calculator will show you the interest rate, as well as how much you will need to pay, depending on your preferred payment schedule.
If you have inquiries about their products, you may call the CashMart contact number at (02) 829-0000.
CashMart Loan Products
Cash Mart currently offers four different loan products. Depending on your needs and circumstances, you may apply for:
· Salary Loan. To be eligible, you must be a Filipino citizen, of legal age, and currently employed.
· Car Loan. This product is available to those who are currently employed or self-employed.
· Personal Loan. Whether you are employed, self-employed, or even if you are a taxi or Grab driver, you can qualify for this loan.
· OFW Loan. This product is available for OFWs, both land-based and seafarers, as well as their allottees.
CashMart Loan Application In 9 Easy Steps
Applying for a loan with CashMart is straightforward. Here are simple steps for you to follow once you’re already logged on to the CashMart website.
- Choose a loan product and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Indicate the amount you would like to borrow. You can choose any amount from P5,000-P30,000.
- Indicate how long you would like to borrow the money for. You can choose from 3-5 weeks.
- For your payment schedule, you can either choose a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payment schedule.
- Indicate when you would like to receive the loan.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill out CashMart’s online loan application form and submit all the necessary information and documents.
- Wait for a validation call from one of CashMart’s representatives.
- Wait for your money to be deposited into your bank account.
As soon as you submit all the necessary documents, CashMart will process your application and validate your documents within one working day. Within an hour after your CashMart loan application has been approved, the money will be transferred to your bank account.
Once you have received your money, you can just follow your payment schedule to repay your loan. You can also settle your loan earlier than your date, after which you can already apply for a re-loan. In the event that you’re unable to make a repayment, you may be charged a late payment fee. Check your loan contract for more details.
- Must be at least 21 to 50 years old
- A Filipino citizen currently living in the Philippines
- Currently employed, self-employed, or OFW/Seafarer’s Allottee
You may borrow from P5,000 up to P50,000.
Cash Mart offers a competitive rate of as low as 3.5% depending on your loan terms (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly). Not only that, we offer flexible repayment plans that fit your needs.
Cash Mart Asia just made it EASY! We will process your application as soon as you submit your online loan application. Just ensure that you have filled up all the information in your application form and upload all the required documents. Expect the money transferred to your bank account within 1 WORKING DAY!
Cashmart Is Legit And Safe
An SEC-certified lending company, CashMart prides itself as a world-class lending company that values transparency, integrity, and responsibility.
CashMart prioritizes the interests of the customers and ensures that all security measures are taken in order to protect the privacy of the customers. CashMart securely protects all information and personal data provided by their customers.